martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Letter to a Friend:

Dear Vicente Torres:

Hi there, how are you doing? Well, i am writing to you because I told you that we were gonna go to a football match, but I am afraid i cannot go with you. About a week, I was riding a bicycle with some friends, and we made a little race, between about 5 guys, I was winning, but a little rock in the middle of the road, made me fall off, and my fibula just exploded, i am with plaster all over my leg, and i can barely walk with crutches.

I still got the ticket, so find a friend that want to go with you, and i will give him the ticket so you can go with someone. Don't worry I will be walking in about a month now on. I will be waiting your response for you to tell me what is the friend you are going with, hope you are fine, and i will see you as I get better.

See you soon,

Agustin Abusleme.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario