lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Diary

My son is a good boy, I still cant believe how amazing he is, he won the kite tourney! But I doubted, about his potential, I didn't  think he was going to win the tourney to be honest, I just told him that I thought he was gonna win to make him feel better, and more confident about himself. After all, I'm really proud of my son, I can say I am very lucky for having a kid like him. His ability with the kite was amazing tho, he managed to win, and cut the blue kite, and that guy with the blue kite seemed pretty good. Of course, Hassan was there too, cheering Amir up at every moment, he is a really good kid too, and Amir's best friend in my opinion. I hope Amir keeps like that, he may be, I don't really care if he writes books or poems anymore, because I think his mother should be proud too, I hope his friendship with Hassan never ends either, Its always nice having someone that you can rely on, its amazing. That may have been the happiest day of my life, that was the day, when I realized, I am very lucky for having the son i have, that was the day, I realized... I am very proud of my son Amir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario